Saturday, April 18, 2009

Any Guesses?


Yesterday we went to the beach in the morning and a swimming pool in the afternoon. Unfortunately Liz appears to have more Hawaiian blood in her than previously thought because she tanned fairly quickly. The negative side to this? She had a huge tattoo on her arm from the library. By evening the tattoo was gone but...well, see for yourself. I had to turn the flash off so the picture isn't the best. My question: What did she have tattooed on her arm???? The winner gets a free tattoo!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks like Mario or a smurf

Dan and Cat said...

Both really good guesses - but not correct!

jen and michael said...

Diego from Dora the Explorer.

jen and michael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen and michael said...

Wushock from wichita state!

http://www.drivl.com/img/articles/wichitastate.jpg

Liz obviously just put the tatto on backwards. You can see the flat head, holding the football in his left (trailing hand), stiff arming a defender with his right, while running. Call me and i will give you our new address and you can send my tattoo there!

EvaMarieva said...

a power ranger! courtesy from Jared.

Dan and Cat said...

Excellent guesses but none are correct. I will reveal the answer at noon; perhaps I will win my own tattoo. That might be a blessing because I obviously need to find something to cover Liz's arm...
A clue: it's a newly released movie they were promoting.