
It was then that I noticed a few interesting things. First, someone had put Liz's jewelry into Jared's basket thus effectively having Jared and Liz switch baskets. Second, someone had taken her Peeps and put them into Lucas's basket. I don't understand this little girl sometimes!
Of course their favorite items from their baskets were also the cheapest! I found these books a few weeks back super discounted out at Walgreens.


About an hour and a half later, Lucas graced us with his appearance. He enjoyed his basket and didn't seem to notice its lack of candy.

In fact, I think he rather enjoyed his eggs filled with Cheerios!
2 comments:
Great idea on the eggs filled with Cheerios--you should market them! :) I'll remember that for next year when I have three baskets to fill! :}
so cute! and tricky of lizzie...the cheerios are a perfect idea!
Post a Comment