Vanessa, one of our amazing babysitters, recently took the kids to the Eldorado Nature Center. The kids had a blast and came home with little examination boxes filled with "nature." Unfortunately I wasn't there and can't tell you all of the weird and funny things they did during their adventure. Instead I will share a ton of awesome photos she took (thanks, Vanessa!) and you can make up your own storyline in your head.
I had to include this video because it is just so telling - Liz can't WALK anywhere... I do love that when the children begin to disappear Vanessa stops videoing so she can find them!
Oh my gosh...Cathy you are so funny. Just to be clear they were headed to a dead end. I stoped video taping because I have walked into a HUGE spiderweb there before and started having flash backs... There is a fallen tree stump that the kids were stoped at. Such a fun trip next time you and Danny have to come so you can hear allt he coments your kids make. SO FUNNY.. Thats why I LOVE them!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh...Cathy you are so funny. Just to be clear they were headed to a dead end. I stoped video taping because I have walked into a HUGE spiderweb there before and started having flash backs... There is a fallen tree stump that the kids were stoped at. Such a fun trip next time you and Danny have to come so you can hear allt he coments your kids make. SO FUNNY.. Thats why I LOVE them!
lizzie is such a cute non-walker. The pictures look like a ton of fun!
Thanks again for taking them Vanessa! I'm glad they weren't running away from you. :)
Post a Comment