
I have to include this picture! While I was trying to get a shot of Liz, Sam kept jumping in front of her to be in the picture - Liz's face just cracks me up!!

Here's that shot of Liz I was going for!

Finally the colors were ready and the dyeing began. Here are the kids with their creations. Liz is going through a weird posing stage for pictures.



Jared wrote his name on his Easter egg with the magic invisible crayon. Nathan and Lucas were only there as observers. Luke didn't seem too interested in what was going on but Nate was very aware that he was being excluded. He kept climbing on the table trying to get some action! Grandma gave him a plastic egg to play with but that only appeased him momentarily. Next year, Nate!

Lucas was happy to sit nearby and chow down on some Cheerios. Next year Lucas will be trying to get on the table and into the eggs, Nathan will be participating in the dyeing, and Allie's new baby will be chilling on the side eating Cheerios!
2 comments:
Thanks for taking pictures and documenting their fun. Sammy told me about his eggstraordinarily fun time! :) And I had to laugh at my camera hog Sam...I'm surprised that he didn't just want to take over at the picture taking!
that picture of lizzie is perfect!
Post a Comment