Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday Best


Of course we got everyone spiffed up for church. I had time ahead of church to take individual shots of Jared and Liz. Liz just makes silly faces no matter how many pictures I take. Here is the best I could get! After I had her dressed, she added bracelets, earrings, and 3 hair clips. That girl has personality oozing from every pore.


I told Jared to look handsome...


Lucas was asleep until moments before church when I woke the poor fellow up. His picture was taken AFTER church at Grandma's house. Carolyn and Mike's family were there also and Grandma was still babysitting Sam and Nate so all of the Driggs' cousins were together!


Here is a shot of Natalie, Lucas, Ashley, Jared and Liz.


A random cute one of Carolyn and Cameron.


And one of the adults - what a surprise! I guess there must be some adults around to chase after these well dressed kiddos! Danny and me with Carolyn and Mike.

1 comment:

jen and michael said...

cute outfits! and fun family time!!