After naps we went to a nearby hill for some sledding! The kids were in heaven (and that includes the "older children" from the last post!). We bundled everyone up and headed out. The hill was great - not too steep to climb back up each time but definitely steep enough to give you an exhilarating ride down! The adults took turns taking various children down.
Elizabeth and Daddy:

Spencer and Grandma:

Traci and Spencer:

Michael and Kailyn:

Grandpa and Lucas (who eventually fell asleep...):

Liz and Mommy (I must say that my blood has thinned since I lived in Utah! I had on
2 winter jackets, long johns, snow bibs,
2 hats, and gloves - can you say wimpy?!?!?) :

And one of our snow angels:
4 comments:
Wimpy indeed! No pics of the home made hill? shorter rides but have the fun was making them then ambushing uncle shawn when he got home from work.
I'm not done yet! That is the last post I'm going to do about the trip.
L...7...weeeeenie
Looks like the kids had a blast! I'm glad you get to do so many fun things when you visit snowy Utah! Mom
Post a Comment