We'll start with the Ward Christmas Party - always a great way to start the season. The food was delicious, the kids loved the crafts, and the entertainment was not too long! Jared (and the other primary children) ended the show on stage singing. Lizzie was doing her own performance in front of the stage and wouldn't return to me -- she was even singing "I won't come to you, Mommy" to the tune of Jingle Bells but that's a whole nother story! Then it was time for Santa. Jared was well prepared this year and had written a list - a very long list. We'll just say Santa was a little overwhelmed.
Liz was actually willing to sit with Santa this year. She was very excited all day but then got a little iffy in line. She was clinging to me and very unsure. When I walked over to Santa and handed her off I half expected her to start crying and return to me but she didn't! She looked at Santa, quickly listed off what she wanted, and hopped off his lap.
Unfortunately Santa didn't come until close to 8:30 and Lucas was already fast asleep in Daddy's arms. There's always next year! Luckily Luke has been very good this year and Santa already knew exactly what he wanted.
1 comment:
What a list from Jared! :) I'm glad to see some Christmas pictures! They're fun!! :)
Post a Comment