It is a ballet/jazz class and there are only 5 little girls in it. Whenever the music is on, Liz is dancing whether the teacher is ready or not. Luckily she has the movie Barbie Nutcracker and already has a ton of dance moves. Here are some action shots:

Here is she is strutting her stuff while the others are waiting patiently for instruction:

And the one negative moment in class - the teacher made them sit down by the trash can! (From my perspective: the teacher asked the girls to sit down and suddenly Liz had this upset expression on her face. I was wondering what had happened. After class I asked her why she was sad and she said, "She made me sit by the trash can.") Liz has this amazingly strong sense of smell. She smells things long before anyone else does. Obviously a low point for Liz!
6 comments:
She is an adorable ballerina! I love her tutu. She's a little dancing princess!
Very cute! I promised our girl that she could start dance, too- after preschool is over. Your pictures make me so excited to start her!
If I know anything about Lizzy, it is that she would love being able to dance around and wear a tutu! Look how happy she is in that first picture!
Poor Lizzie. I wouldn't like to be by the trash either. I love her dancing shots.
she looks like she really is loving that trashcan!!
I love these pics of Liz! :) Too cute and too much fun! :)
Post a Comment