Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Gaiety

Here are a few things we did this year to let the good Christmas times roll!

First, we tried our hands at decorating cookies. Jared actually took his time and decorated them with various frosting colors and sprinkles. Liz's mantra was "A little frosting for my cookie, a little frosting for my mouth." I was the official taste tester...




Next, we decorated our Christmas tree. The night Dan put it up he only brought out the tree, no ornaments. Jared immediately made ornaments from paper adorned with stickers. The next night we brought out the real ornaments and let the decorating madness begin. Liz worked her magic on the mini tree while Jared focused on the big tree.




The kids really enjoyed these activities and that makes it all worth it!

1 comment:

jen and michael said...

that looks like so much fun...i know i am late in commenting, but i just looked at your pictures again and jared has some sweet hair...how old is that kid? I am sad that I didn't get to see you guys!