
Jared and Liz walked into Primary holding hands - I love when they rely on each other! The only problem was that Liz refused to sit with her class - she wanted to sit 2 rows back with Jared. The Primary president said that was fine for the first day. I told them to come and get me if she refused to go to her class after singing time. They never came to find me though because she was fine to leave with her class when it was time. (Side note: this past week she was even willing to sit with the Sunbeams - I could tell Jared was a little disappointed!).


When we got home I took some pictures of her - she's starting to look so grown up to me all of a sudden. Not toddler Liz anymore. The first few pictures were very serene; she had her hands behind her back and was smiling nicely. Then she started rockin' her sunbeamness and doing crazy poses. I've included a sampling of shots. She would do a new pose, wait for me to snap the picture, and then change to a new funky pose. At least she keeps me laughing!

5 comments:
that is really cute that they stick together like that. Hopefully they stay like that and don't give each other black eyes. I can not wait till Ethan bonds like that with little Jack and Carmina
I love her fun spirit. I am sad I won't be able to teach her in her sunbeams. She has to be a joy to teach and I her teacher have to just love her!
I love your comment about Jared's first week realization...man I must have been a shock to them from coming out of nursery. I did love having him and he made my sundays so bright that year!
who blogs at 6 in the morning?
Insomniacs and mothers of babies, that's who!
Ok, I love her little personality! You can tell how much character she has in these pics.
Post a Comment