Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Ramp Of Our Own!

Probably the highlight of the trip was having 2 sledding ramps in the front yard! On the second day of our trip Traci, Michael and Dan built 2 amazing sledding rides complete with steps on the backside to get up to the top. Here are the steps and the runs:



The kids loved having such a cool adventure right outside the front door. They just needed the obligatory warm clothes (which Jared was continually attempting to shed - that kid is always hot!) and they could go sledding!

Here are Danny and Jared trying out the ramp:


Danny, Liz and Traci:


Kailyn and Liz in flight:


And finally, I wouldn't recommend this particular move unless you grew up in a state where surfing might have been part of your adolescent experience - Uncle Mikey:

2 comments:

jen and michael said...

that looks awesome!! I am almost sad that I wasn't there...hee hee!

EvaMarieva said...

All that snow and pictures look fun! I am glad you were able to have fun in the cold weather!