your kids look great in their chinese clothes. I can't believe our kids are growing too fast. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting about the card. I don't know what I'm doing right about the cricut that you would need a crash course from me but anytime you wanna scrapbook, I'm here. Just let me know when you're available and we'll work something out. :)
7 comments:
Pretty sure Ethan is jealous of Lucas' outfit. Lucas, so hot right now, Lucas.
So cute!! what are you talking about michael, i am jealous of Lucas' outfit...and liz's...
Gung Hay Fat Choy!
(how'd I do?)
I love the outfits! Did you let them wear them to school?
They wore them to church on Sunday, Jamie. I think people were confused by how they were dressed but we had fun! :)
your kids look great in their chinese clothes. I can't believe our kids are growing too fast.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting about the card. I don't know what I'm doing right about the cricut that you would need a crash course from me but anytime you wanna scrapbook, I'm here. Just let me know when you're available and we'll work something out. :)
You have some cute kids. And they look adorable in their Chinese attire, even if they don't look very Chinese.
Post a Comment