I have been looking everywhere for sponge curlers like my mom used to put into my hair when I was a child. I finally found them yesterday at a hair supply place. I showed them to Liz and she was very excited to try them out. (In case you aren't familiar with Liz's personality, she is about as girlie as they come. She loves shoes, clothes, make-up, shoes, jewelry, dresses, and shoes. She seriously did not come from me...). I had her take a bath and then she sat patiently while I tried to figure out how my mom used to do my hair. I was worried she would complain about sleeping in them. When I broke the news to her that we wouldn't take them out until the morning she was very distraught - she didn't want me to ever take them out! Here's how she looked before:

Here's how she looked today at church...
Oh, wait, I forgot to take pictures. It was cute although extremely curly! I should have practiced on a night other than Saturday - considering the only day Liz really has plans is Sunday! Perhaps I'll do her hair again next week...
1 comment:
what? no pictures?!? she looks very excited about it. I totally remember my mom putting curlers in our hair too! Actually my little sister bought some the other day and used them in her hair yesterday too.
Post a Comment