Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Da Da Da Da.....Imperial!

Tonight Liz requested "eggs with butter on them" for dinner. I think butter is disgusting, but she seems to enjoy it, so I figured why not. I started cooking the eggs and put the butter on the counter. I then left the kitchen to briefly attend to Lucas. When I returned moments later this is what I found:


Liz had taken 2 or 3 bites out of the butter. Her mouth was absolutely full to the brim with butter. I guess what she really wanted for dinner was "butter with butter on it."

4 comments:

EvaMarieva said...

I think you may have a butter fiend in your home.

jen and michael said...

gross...

b + j = calculus said...

yum... but don't worry, my kids will eat butter like that too...

Eric and Alison said...

Nikolas used to put his finger in the tub of butter at dinnertime!! There is nothing better than having children with clogged arteries!!!!!!