Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Attack of the Clones

Everyone tells me that Jared looks exactly like Danny and Lucas looks exactly like Jared - which must mean that Lucas looks like Danny because if A = B and B = C then A = C. (And you thought I only taught English!).


So, what do you think?

4 comments:

jen and michael said...

I think they are all adorable! Of course, I do not see very much of you in them...

Carolyn said...

I think they definitely look like their father, however they seem to have your eyes. Either way, cute, Cute, CUTE!

jen and michael said...

nice fo-hawk on J-Fo!

Dan and Cat said...

Wow - good eye! Jared's babysitter totally gave him a mohawk that day. Ironically, earlier this year a kindergartner in my district was suspended for attending school with a mohawk, but Jared said his teacher didn't mention anything. :)