We spent last week celebrating the birth of our only daughter - Elizabeth. I think she loved being the center of attention! She spent her actual birthday at Disneyland with Annette; just the two of them! Again, completely the center of attention and spoiled; she was in heaven!
We also visited Dr. Cheng for her 4 year check-up. I couldn't believe how well she did. Last year she ran down the hallway screaming, refused to let them check her hearing, and refused to get on the scale (I had to hold her and weigh with the two of us and then get off and let them weigh just me...did I mention I was nearly 9 months pregnant with Lucas???). This time she did EVERYTHING without being prompted. Glorious!

Her favorite part of the visit?? They had a mirror in the room.


The most amazing part is that she received two shots and did NOT cry. She knew they were coming and she was very calm about it. She kept telling me that she was big now. I guess so. I was incredibly impressed with her demeanor and very proud of her. Here is her post shots sad face.

Her official 4 year old stats:
Height: 41" (77%)
Weight: 31 lbs. (15%)
The doctor was pleased that she was up to 15% in weight. I was pleased that she finally made it into the 30s! Way to go, Liz!
Some of her favorite things to do these days include playing make believe with her dolls, playing with her barbies, riding her bike, dancing, making up songs, making silly faces and practicing poses in the mirror, playing with/torturing Lucas, sucking her thumb and twirling her hair when tired, snuggling, being super loving, playing with her barbies in the bath, revealing herself when playing hide and seek before she's found, and eating anything sweet!!!
We love you, Lizzie! Thanks for keeping our lives interesting!
2 comments:
Man she looks like such a big girl nowdays. The toddler days are over now huh? She is such a joy! Happy Birthday Lizzie!
She is getting so big! And so very hilarious! I love the pic with her sad face!
We go to the doctor today with Ethan...I think he's become quite a skinny boy...we'll see if the doctor thinks we're starving him!
Post a Comment