Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Midnight Snack?

Last night we ate fettuccine alfredo for dinner. After eating I had Lucas in the tub and was sitting on the floor nearby scrubbing him down when Liz walked in requesting a bath too. From my perspective on the ground, I could see slightly up her nose and noticed a little something hanging out. I asked Liz if she had stuffed a noodle up her nose. She got a funny look on her face and nodded yes!


I immediately grabbed the tweezers and began the extraction.




I won't tell you what she did with it, but it turned my stomach. We had a nice, long discussion about what we do and don't do with our food...no matter how tempting it is!

5 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Please! My eyes- my stomach!! I'm feeling ill now. That's too much for me to handle. But, I'm glad you noticed it before she inhaled it!

jen and michael said...

I love Liz, she eats salty noodles.

-Michael
-modomi

jen and michael said...

gross.

jen and michael said...

just reread this post again, laughed really hard again.

-fineria

Grace Tolman said...

that's HILARIOUS!!! How can you keep your composure in taking all those step by step photos? That's one funny story. Can't wait to see how you scrapbook this. *wink*